for a network pay for print solution that will reduce printing volume
and recoup the growing costs of paper, toner, cartridges, etc.? Coin
Copiers has the solution for you. Our software will enable you to:
- Reduce wasted printing by implementing a central Print Release
- Charge students/patrons for printing – Coin/Bill, Debit
Card, or Account
- Track printing of departments for internal billing
- Account for printing for billing external clients
- Operate in PASSIVE MODE to track printing and printer use.
- Provide print job privacy/security in a public or office environment
Our pay for print software is designed to work with debit card
readers, coin/bill operated vending devices or via the use of account
Here's how it works:
Users print from their client workstation
just as they normally would. A window pops up on the client workstation
and asks the user to name their print job. After entering job name,
the job is sent to a queue on a print release station typically
set up next to a printer.
The user can continue working or go directly
to a print release station to release their job(s) for printing.
A print release station is used to list all print jobs sent to the
queue. The user selects their job from the queue and is shown the
cost of the print job. The software then asks the user to “Please
insert funds” to pay for the job. At this point the user can
pay for the job via currency in a coin/bill acceptor, insert print/copy
card to deduct from value on their card, or deduct from their personal
or group account. It's just as easy as it sounds.
Accounts can be utilized by downloading applicable
student data (name, password, balance) from a central database.
If an allowance for prints is given to each student, the software
will deduct directly from their account as the student makes prints
assuming the appropriate name and password information is entered
into the screen.
Coin Copiers Print Vending Software
- Multiple Servers
- Multiple Print Queues
- Calculation and display of print cost before printing
- Support Text, HP-PCL and Postscript
- Compatibility with all coin/bill vending devices or card readers
- Separate user defined pricing for black & white vs. color
- Ease of installation for your IT staff
- Onsite installation or consulting available upon request.
Contact us for a needs assessment.